You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown
Production streamed April 17, 2021
for students in grades 8-12
Director and Choreographer: Emma Crystal
Musical Director: Amanda Daly
The Morris Foundation
Family Practice Center of West Memphis, Dr. Trent Pierce
You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown explores life through the eyes of Charlie Brown and his friends in the Peanuts gang. This revue of songs and vignettes, based on the beloved Charles Schulz comic strip, is the ideal first show for those who would like to do a musical. Musical numbers include “My Blanket and Me,” “The Kite,” “The Baseball Game,” “Little Known Facts,” “Suppertime,” and “Happiness.” Guaranteed to please audiences of all ages!
Linus Van Pelt
Lucy Van Pelt
CYT Audition Guidelines & Deadlines
All those interested in auditioning, please look over the Audition Registration Form through the link below (#1). You will be asked to submit a video along with the registration. We recommend emailing the video as soon as possible after completing the form.
- Submit Audition Registration Form: https://forms.gle/Um8UwsrDK9JBKUTS6
- Video Audition:
- Submit a video of yourself singing a portion of a pop or musical theatre song. Video should be one (1) minute or less in length.
- Stand in front of a solid wall or background and make sure your face is well lit.
- Slate, or introduce yourself and your song, at the beginning of the video before singing.
- “Hello, my name is: ‘First Name, Last Name’
- “I’ll be singing: ‘Title of Song’
- Email your video to CYT@deltaarts.org with your first name and last name followed by “Audition Video” in the subject line.
DATES AND DEADLINES
Video submissions are due 2/2/21 by 5:00pm
Audition Zoom Call: Saturday, 2/6/21 @ 11:00am
Audition Zoom Callbacks: Sunday, 2/7/21 @ 2:00pm (Only by request)
For any questions, please email Lindsay Krosnes at CYT@deltaarts.org.